Two moms talking about a little bit of nothing... a little bit of everything... and a whole lot of in between!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ChitChatMoms Episode #29

Here is Episode #29!


While the hubby is away the mommy will play? Or is it a big pain in the buns? We chat about our experience with a busy man. Plus more chat on annoying comments, baby genetic traits, and stay with us to the end. Sara makes a BIG announcement! Have an opinion or a story to share? We LOVE listener feedback. Please write in at chitchatmoms@yahoo.com to help us decide on episode 30. Will it be in the style of episodes 10 and 20, or focus on how to deal with loss?

Thanks for letting us be a part of your podcasting favorites!
-Marie & Sara

Music from this episode is from Podsafe Music Network. The song is "Summer Rain" by Comeg


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Announcement? Could it be Baby #5? I'm tellin you, theres something in the water! PS. Tammy and I know what we're having...A little boy...or was it a little girl?!? I forget. I guess I'll just have to listen to Episode 35 of Steve's Midlife Crisis to find out. Thanks for the new show, Ladies.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Sara on your wedding. My wife and I have an anniversary or 06-05-04. So we can definitely relate to the "numbers" thing.
I enjoyed the show, however, I want to say Thanks a whole hell of alot for scaring the CRAP out of me. All the stories of how you grow apart after having a baby??? My wife is 20 weeks pregnant. YOu can't do that to an expectant father!!! *sigh* Anyway, enjoy the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home